MSc Students

While pursuing a Master’s degree you will be required to take various courses, give at least one public talk on your thesis research, successfully complete Committee Meetings and submit your thesis before you graduate. Find the different guidelines in HGEN Policies & Forms.

Required coursework


You need to do at least one public talk on your thesis. I could be

  • a research institute-sponsored research seminar.
  • at the department Research Day (~ May-June).
  • your final Supervisory Committee meeting made public.

Supervisory Committee

Find more information on the Supervisory Committee page.

Submitting your thesis

Fast-tracking to PhD