While pursuing a Master’s degree you will be required to take various courses, give at least one public talk on your thesis research, successfully complete Committee Meetings and submit your thesis before you graduate. Find the different guidelines in HGEN Policies & Forms.
- At least three one-term semester courses (=9 credits).
- Mandatory courses: HGEN692, HGEN 662.
- Detailed guidelines.
- HGEN course list.
- To take course from another department, ask permission to the department.
- Workshops can be counted as classes. Contact the department and ask for it.
You need to do at least one public talk on your thesis. I could be
- a research institute-sponsored research seminar.
- at the department Research Day (~ May-June).
- your final Supervisory Committee meeting made public.
Find more information on the Supervisory Committee page.
Submitting your thesis
- No defense for MSc students.
- Departmental guidelines: Initial submission & Final submission.
- Three deadlines for three graduation times.